The stained glass windows were installed as part of the 1885 renovation. Prior to that, the windows were rectangular (without the arched tops).
Church records mention voting to pay for the stained glass in the foyer / front wall. Those front windows are of plainer, standard patterns that could have been produced by any number of stained glass shop, like Utica Stained Glass Co.
The sanctuary windows, however, are of unusual artistic and architectural design. They were paid for by families, in remembrance of loved ones. They may have been paid for directly by families who commissioned them, which is why it is still unknown who made them.
BREAKING: Exciting news to share! Stay tuned.
Stained Glass Window Dedications
|Rev. and Mrs. Elijah H. Bonney (Longest pastorate)||1853-1872|
|Sidney A. Bunce||1814-1876|
|Anna Lockwood Devotie||1777-1847|
|Clarissa Bronson Hills||1798-1883|
|R. Glynes Lawson||1796-1865|
|Louisa Jewett Mason||1819-1881|
|Naomi Miller Mason||1789-1875|