This one-of-a-kind, limited-edition gift box contains everything you need to celebrate any day, with a unique tea party!
The Gift Box commemorates the Rambler Rose Tea Room, a turn-of-the-century tea house and restaurant in Vernon Center, run by Florence Tournier then the Griswold sisters, providing well-to-do guests with “fancy tea in a country setting” from 1913 to 1927. Proceeds will be used to restore the rose and white arched stained glass window.
Each Gift Box includes:
Teas and Treats:
- 3 Bags of fresh Black Tea – English Breakfast Tea (Keenum), from Dado Tea
- 3 Bags of fresh Herbal Tea – Organic Peppermint, from Dado Tea
- Tasty baked treats from Andrea Maranville’s Silver City Baking Company (runner-up on Great American Baking Show!): Selection may include Macaroons, Petit Fours, sprinkled Cookies, Orange Almond Biscotti (May 2021 only)
- Craize Corn Chips
- Wildflower Honey Stick
- Small bottle of Raspberry or Strawberry Jam
Souvenirs and Gifts:
- An Oneida Ltd. tea spoon, gold colored, rose edition
- A Rose Petal Sorbet Candle, handmade for this occasion by an upstate New Yorker
- Selection of Vernon Center Postcards
- A handmade card – blank so it can be used for any occasion
- 1 Raffle Ticket for a chance to win great prizes!
- A written history of the Rambler Rose Tea Room
Option 1: CURBSIDE PICKUP in VERNON CENTER by Appointment
If you select the Pickup option, your box will be available for pickup in front of the Vernon Center Post Office by appointment. We can even bring your order to your car. Once you order, we’ll email you to coordinate a pickup time.
Option 2: LOCAL DELIVERY (+$5)
If you are in Vernon, Verona, Sherrill, Oneida Castle, Oneida, Clinton or Augusta, select Local Delivery option and we will deliver your box to your front door for just a $5 donation.
Option 3: SHIPPED (+$10)
If you want to the box to go to someone outside of the area, we can ship your box via USPS. Select Shipping option.
Read more details about the history of the Rambler Rose Tea Room.